I just happen to like this number because of all the 8's. 8s to me represent infinity. Infinity of time and space and place, in other words being in all time and space in the universe at once. When I was young I was taught to stay inside a forcefield that I generated through prayer. I heard a man speak once about how he was going to be shot by a firing squad in Ghana the next day. So, he prayed for this forcefield to be so strong that bullets bounced off. So, the next day when the firing squad shot him the bullets hit the forcefield and slid down to the ground. The tried to shoot him a few times and then realized he was a Spiritual or magic Man that God wanted to live and gave up and let him live.
If you believe in miracles then you will allow yourselves to believe this. If not, that's up to you. However, my life has always been full of miracles. I should have died of Whooping cough at age 2. Instead Archangel Michael and his band of Archangels showed up and saved me. I got blunt trauma childhood epilepsy at age 10 to 15. I should have died from that too but instead I asked God through prayer out of terror to come live in my body with me by age 15. He did and the seizures immediately stopped suddenly and my appearance changed and girls were after me. But, I knew it was God who had come inside of me that they wanted to be with but it took me about a year to get used to this (Mostly to get used to God living inside my body with so many supernatural events taking place all the time. So, it wasn't until I was 30 that I was completely comfortable with God living inside my body with me like the Prophets in the Old Testament. But, over time I accepted what I had done in asking God to live inside me. It is both a tremendous responsibility and a privilege to ask God to do this and for him to agree. So, thank you God for saving my life and through me so many others. By God's Grace.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment