This is a very dark Comedy, often called a "Black comedy". I don't find I laugh at this program at all. I'm more amazed the way the plot tends to go more than anything else.
Last night I DVRed the episode and
spoiler alert! I'm going to talk about the plot last night so don't read this if you haven't seen this episode of Fargo and intend to.
So, last night the American Indian guy with the Bronze Star from Viet Nam has sort of gone ballistic in a variety of ways and changed the plot a lot from where it was going before this. He reminds me a little of the "First Blood" series of Rambo with Stallone of someone capable of taking out a whole lot of people by himself in a variety of ways.
So, he turns on the people who raised him (the South Dakota Mafia type family) and tells them their male leader is being held by a rival group. However, what is really going on is that the police are trying to trick the Kansas city group into something else entirely. So, the police wear plain clothes instead of police uniforms and the South Dakota Mafia group listens to their Native American who has lied to them and basically the police and the South Dakota Mafia group all kill each other and the native american kills the female leader of the group with a knife while he is supposed to be trying to protect her. At this point you sort of realize the Native American is having a PTSD experience from Viet Nam. (A lot of this crazy kind of PTSD happened where Viet Nam Veterans killed their families and themselves after coming home from Viet Nam around this time of the late 1970s by the way.)
But, I think the reason why I watch this program is you never know what is going to happen next, except you know a whole lot of people are going to die. So, the plot is kind of amazing in this way, and sometimes what happens is so ridiculous you are left incredulous at the outcome.
But, people sometimes get so stuck in their thinking in one way or another that in real life I have seen people make really crazy choices. So, watching this even though it is unbelievable in another way it is believable in that people sometimes do really crazy things. I have watched people make unbelievable decisions my whole life and often they do not survive these decisions.
Why do they do this?
Some people just aren't right in the head because of one life experience or another.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
No comments:
Post a Comment