Monday, August 19, 2019

The opposite of Libertarianism in the U.S. now

Even though Libertarianism is what threw off the yoke of Tyranny of King George III here in the U.S., now we have something else going on where people are so protective of each other that they smother each other with rules which in some ways prove counterproductive.

Here is just one of many examples of this:

Though Seat Belts save lives they are also the opposite of libertarianism. From my own point of view I see seat belts as a two edged sword. (two edged sword meaning they both help and harm mankind in serious ways).

For children locked like prisoners as they die in the heat in car seats and seat belts they are a death trap reminiscent of castle torture chambers as they die.

If you think about seat belts realistically, they might save you a few times in your life but what are they doing to your sense of freedom and individuality of your children making them think like Slaves from babyhood? You might say they install a sense of order but I say they just subdue children and give them permanent psychological problems from being left trapped and screaming in Carseats so much of the time between zero and 10 or so years of age.

Remember, I grew up  from 1948 on without ANY seat belts until around 1989 when they became law. Yes. It's true I hit the windshield more than once and standing up behind my father when I was 2 years old hanging onto his drivers seat sometimes I fell and hit my face on the left window winder. But, I actually prefer all that to the repressed trapped not free psychologically kids of today who are afraid of their own shadows rather than empowered or dead children like we had in my era.

So, here is my assessment of seat belts. 99.999 percent of the time they damage children and adults psychologically into making them docile so they can be overrun by criminals or bad governments.

While one moment out of the 99.999 percent of the time they might actually save a life.

So, in the long run it is only a way to psychologically enslave the masses psychologically a lot like the mass media and smartphones (same thing).

So, in this sense Seat belts resemble State controlled religions or even state controlled Communism or Fascism.

No comments: