Monday, March 30, 2020

I think people need to expect some psychological changes during the Sheltering in place

What I mean by this is that 2.6 billion people are not going to work or school and are either home alone or they are with their families if they are lucky. I'm with my wife and we get along great so that works too. But, expect as the weeks go by for changes to occur in how you perceive reality in various ways. Go out and take a walk regularly and get some sort of routine going on so you can have a routine to keep you going through all of this. You need a time you get up and a time you eat breakfast and take medicines and a time you go for exercise to exercise your self or your dog or whatever you have. This will keep you going through all of this.

Like for example, last night we watched Bloodshot with Vin Diesel which was a fun thing to do like going to a movie theater even though it cost $19.99 to watch on Amazon prime through our Roku.

Another thing that will help is talking on the phone to friends and relatives that you can no longer see in person because you don't want to infect each other or anyone else through them or them you.

When my daughter and her husband came and visited and stayed a night in one of our guest rooms we still haven't changed the sheets because they could have been carriers. Then we fed them outside and stayed 6 feet away from them the whole time while we talked to them. So, I couldn't even hug my daughter  because she wanted to make sure hugging me didn't kill me because they have been in New York City,  Las Vegas, and as far north as Oregon in the last 2 months and were worried about my wife and I and wanting us to stay well.

No comments: