Sunday, March 29, 2020

My wife and I were very entertained by Bloodshot the movie

It is very high tech the way the movie is presented and Vin Diesel plays the Hero in the movie.
Also, the male lead from Outlander is also in this film which was interesting because my wife and I have always watched Outlander on STARZ channel since it started a few years ago now. My wife had read all of Diana Gabaldon's books by the way who originally wrote the Outlander series in book form.

"Bloodshot" is available right now for about $19.99 I think at Amazon Prime video online since all the theaters are closed. Right now you have to buy it but we figured it was about the same as 1 or 2 tickets if the theaters were open and luckily we have a 60 inch flatscreen and you can get it in HD which is nice too. So, we enjoyed it a lot.

No comments: