For me, it came through my path of soul travel when angels gave me the dispensation of traveling in my soul like they do through time and space and throughout this galaxy and others and into the heaven realms I'm allowed to travel through.
I began to realize over time since around 1970 that both time and space were not real in the way that most humans think and that Being was the only True and Real variable. I realized that both Time and Space are mostly a place of entertainment and Higher Learning for souls that don't naturally live in time and space.
So, I'm centered in realizing all this and that I am everywhere and every when with God all the time.
This is important because if I should pass on I am still everywhere with God and at Peace with a body or without a body here in the Physical World.
This gives me peace because physical death is not frightening to me anymore than going to sleep at night because I view them both as pretty much the same thing. However, God gave me this physical body so I will stay calm and peaceful and enlightened and live as long as God wishes me to which could be tomorrow or to 100 or 1000 or 10,000 years or longer.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment