Thursday, October 22, 2020

The most useful prayer for me personally

To make full sense of this you might need to understand how I perceive reality. I tend to experience all time and space in the entire universe all the time as an intuitive. So, to some degree I experience all life in the entire universe all the time. Like for example, I knew when my wife's mother was going to die about 3 months before the doctors knew the same thing. I told my wife thinking something could be done to save her mother. But, my wife just got hysterical and hit me with her fists because her mother dying was unthinkable and she was completely incapable of dealing with this at all. 

But, I was still right, 3 months after I told her her mother was dying her doctors diagnosed her with lung cancer from smoking at her age 74. I almost lost my wife too in this process because she had never lost anyone this close to her before so I was really scared because our daughter was only 3 years old at the time then in 1999.

the point of all this is this is the prayer that helps me the most with being aware of all life in the past, present and future of the universe.

It is a buddhist prayer that I have given millions of times now and continue to give it quietly often when I need to comfort myself (especially during the coronavirus killing millions of us worldwide) (way beyond what anyone is telling us worldwide) simply because the majority are dying WITHOUT being tested   so the numbers are all completely wrong worldwide.

Here is the prayer that helps me cope:

May all beings attain Bliss and the Cause of Bliss

May all beings be free from suffering and the Cause of Suffering

May all beings never be without the supreme bliss that is free from all near and far all grasping and Aversion.


I had quoted this version too in the past:

May all beings have happiness and the cause of happiness.
May they be free of suffering and the cause of suffering.
May they never be disassociated from the supreme happiness which is without suffering.
May they remain in the boundless equanimity, free from both attachment to close ones and rejection of others.

And then I end this prayer with:

By this merit may I become like all the Buddhas and the Bodhisattvas of the ten directions and the three times not one being left behind.


The ten directions are a way to navigate in space where up and down has no meaning. And the three times are the past, present and future of the entire universe.

I experience whenever I give this prayer quietly to myself it manifesting in the past, present and future of all beings in the universe right now and this gives me great Peace and heals me to the core

By God's Grace

I'm one of the 25% of Buddhists who believe in God and I also believe in Jesus and Mary and the Archangels and all the angels because they are constantly a real direct experience for me 24 hours a day in my life. So I consider myself to be a Mystical Christian Tibetan Buddhist in my life 24 hours a day.

By God's Grace

No comments: