Friday, October 23, 2020

The order of the Links

Since I need to be doing other things than worry about fixing HTML HREF code (at least deleting older link articles) I'm putting new ones that people are reading at the bottom to make it easier for me until I have more time (likely some time next week from Tuesday on) to actually work on HTML HREF code. So, any new articles people are reading a lot I'm copying HREF code for those links and inserting the URLs into the code and then the Text which you actually read which you can then click on. But, they will all be at the very end not in the actual order of how they are at this time until I have more time to correct this likely some time next week.

As I have said before HTML coding work can be very time consuming and difficult to get it right. For example, the links page has several errors in it that I haven't found exactly what they are but I have circumvented the problems so the pages load okay even with the small errors I haven't had time to debug yet. 

No comments: