Tuesday, June 29, 2021

How I learned to cope with and not "Freak out" from UFO experiences

 I think it was when I read "Communion" by Whitley Streiber who before that wrote horror fiction and then pretended for awhile to say that "Communion" was a true story. But, later he said it was just fiction. This book was written in 1987 so around then I read it.

It was during this time that I was sort of disturbed reading this book and thinking it might be true when I realized the only thing I could be actually responsible for was what God allowed me to see and experience in the first place.

So, though I was aware of "veiled memories" and things like this were going on I realized before God I could only be held accountable for what I knew to be true for sure. So, ever after this I have had great peace about all this sort of stuff because I'm okay with God regarding all this stuff and that's all that one can do.

I suppose for people who don't believe in God they might have problems around UFO stuff but it's important to realize that humans are basically a form of domesticated animals. And the UFOs are just domesticated animals by their culture from their planet or time period or dimension too.

If you don't believe in God you can take a Zen View and face things head on. I was reading how some Tassajara Zen Monastery monks near Big Sur are trained to fight fires and the Zen master said, "IT doesn't get more real than a fire."

So, if you think about your UFO experiences like a forest fire you cannot control I think this is a Zen way to approach the whole UFO set of experiences with beings from Earth's future or deep past, or off planet or another dimension or from inside the sun or a nebula or even from another galaxy.

By God's Grace

Note: or just realizing the whole "Men in Black" thing is funny but likely closer to how things really are here on earth (and always have been).

2nd Note: I have found that beings from the future knew that I wouldn't freak out and die like many people do around people from other times or worlds so they understood it was difficult for me to do what I was doing for them and understood when I asked for my memories to be veiled until I was older so I could peacefully raise my son in peace (and later my other children).

So, I helped them build a 2nd timeline starting around 1969 when I first agreed to help and to stay alive to be able to help them. Then in 1970 I soul traveled to the Galactic Core and met the leader of the galaxy "the Galactic Sentience". Then in 1974 they appeared to me in a flying saucer at Bunny Flat and Finally they were in a flying saucer below the 3 Chinook unmarked military helicopters in 1992 in the summer in broad daylight over the city of Mt. Shasta where I lived then with my wife and children.

No comments: