Tuesday, June 29, 2021

I was talking to my son about climate change worldwide

Recently, where I live it felt exactly like Hawaii (San Francisco Bay area). The winds, the clouds also looked exactly like Hawaii in the Spring or Fall when I lived there. I was amazed. However, since then it has mostly been high or low fog caused by the heat inland and temperature highs have remained here as a result between 60 and 70 Fahrenheit ever since then. But, it was so surprising for where I live this far north to feel exactly like Hawaii does in the fall or spring that I almost couldn't believe it.

My son was saying that Canada and Siberia are going to open up and be the most productive areas in the near and far future regarding Agriculture as it becomes too hot to raise a lot of things further south in the U.S. and in Asia and Europe. So, Canada and Alaska and Siberia are going to be the new places where people are going to colonize a lot and begin to farm more and more to replace the places too hot or windy to grow food anymore because of droughts and such further south. This is going to cause a lot of changes here on earth of various kinds too with larger groups of people migrating from hotter drier places to cooler wetter places where food can still be grown worldwide. 

No comments: