Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Becoming enlightened

 One of the most helpful things in my ongoing realizations leading to different stages of enlightenment has been to see that Earth isn't really "Physical" in the sense that most people believe it is. In reality Earth is actually no more and no less real than any heaven realm we might have been in before we were born or that we might be going to after we pass on.

So, the point of what I'm saying here is that I have long ago realized that even if Earth suddenly disappeared and became an asteroid belt that there are enough enlightened people who could help create a "heaven realm" for people to live in. For example, how do we know that didn't already happen?

We could be living in a heaven realm right now created by enlightened beings from earth both in heaven realms and on earth so we could all be living right now in a heaven realm created by those enlightened enough to create a heaven realm that looks like earth.

I find this very comforting to think this way and now it is my experience in some ways of what earth actually is.

For me, after almost dying in 1998 and 1999 I entered a State of Grace that God brought me to. Maybe I was sensing the coming split of the timelines (this is quite possible) and so I had to go through some things in preparation for the timeline split in 2001. So, we now have 2 timelines instead of one and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and now 5th timeline are all connected whereas the 1st timeline civilization ended. So, the civilization that is our present one ended on the 1st timeline it took around 3000 years to start another good one with many many less people in Switzerland, Italy, Germany and Austria by 5000 AD. At this point a civilization similar to Europe in 1500 AD in our historical timeline existed once again.

So, what I'm saying to you is that we are amazingly lucky to live on a timeline where civilization still exists (at least in some form) here on the 2nd and beyond timeline which has been constantly repaired through timeline 3, 4 and now 5. Hopefully, we won't need anymore major time repairs this century but to be honest I'm not holding my breath regarding that because of what we have already seen since the year 2000 here on earth.

by God's Grace

No comments: