Tuesday, June 29, 2021

June: 2007: "This is what old Fred was talking about at his website."

 June 2007

The Ocean was restless. I sensed that as I walked with my son and my two dogs along the beach. I was trying to be supportive to my son as he was divorcing his wife. I was grateful that there were no children involved.

As directed I had worn my special swiss army watch and my amethyst ring. They always assist me in travelling.

As usual as I walked with my son time stopped but I didn't. It was funny to see all the people including my son, the dogs and all the people walking along the beach seemingly stopped in midstep. I quickly walked aboard the ship which was to my right. I knew I would be returned to the same moment, wearing exactly the same thing with no one noticing anything different. Intuitively, they might sense the changes but since there would be no "normal" evidence they would be relieved the next moment not to see anything.

On board the timeship I greeted Ragna and Elohar. After all these years we were family. There was no other way to describe our relationship with each other. Though I was no longer their biological son, they saw me in this way as if this was extra time to be with their son of a previous lifetime.

Elohar looked into me and said, "Your mother is teaching you isn't she?" I said, "Yes. That's a good way to see it." Elohar said, "She is already passed over and is sending blessings to all near her from the heaven side of life." I said, "Yes. I realize that mentally but emotionally it can be crazy for me when I can't speak to her and she doesn't know me." Elohar said, "That is to be expected." As I turned to Ragna he looked as though Elohar's and my conversation might make him throw up.(After all this was not only my mother we were talking about but his previous wife before she was reborn as Elohar.

Ragna quickly changed the subject,"Jonathan, son, why have you summoned us?" I said quickly, "I'm nervous about what is happening in the world." Ragna seemed cynical and resigned. He said, "That is to be expected." I said, "No. It is more than that. I'm concerned about another war between china and the western world." Ragna seemed older and perturbed and said, "We stopped one of those already a few years ago. We won't do that again." His stare scared me. There must have been many who he could not save through retroactive time changes.

I said, "No. there is more to it this time. This time the war doesn't start over confusion springing from who was responsible for 9-11 and taiwan. It appears to be coming primarily from resources like oil and from no wives for too many young chinese men because of only allowing one child per family."

Ragna seemed to be coming out of a haze and said, "It is a completely logical outcome of events I'm afraid." I said, "Not only that global warming is becoming a problem." Ragna said, "It will always be a problem anytime human population gets above approximately 500 million on the surface." I said, "Yes. I know that but what can we do to reduce the large wars so that weather changes which are caused really by no one group but which are more like an act of God can be blamed." Ragna said,"It is much more complicated and daunting than you might think, Jonathan."

I said, "How do you mean that Ragna?" Ragna seemed to relax a little at the mention of his name by me. It was almost like I had called him 'Father'. He went on, "Well. It's like this. If the governments of the world do what is necessary to save the people they will all be voted from office. If the governments do what is expedient most people die within a couple hundred years but by then those officials will all be dead of natural causes. Now what do you think these governments will do? Three guesses."

I looked at him with a somewhat scared look on my face. It wasn't like I hadn't thought of this too. It was just that Ragna actually saying this took it from a possible reality to an actual one.

I said simply, "What can we do?" He said cynically, "Not much! We can begin to train those who are capable of surviving in any world. However, the world that will come is very unkind and barbaric. So for a while it will be very difficult for all. However, all major wars now Will be prevented directly by the Galactic Time Guard. They already see all futures and are guiding the way forward to the least difficult one. But none of them are very pretty on this timeline."

"Why am I living on this time line?", I said. Ragna said,"Because in the year you now live the other timeline is a complete disaster in every way. In this year on the other timeline only Germany, Switzerland, Italy, England and Spain have electricity still working regularly and mostly from nuclear power. However, the main reactor in England will start leaking soon on the other timeline because there are no longer any replacement parts made for nuclear reactors anywhere so they become increasingly problematic on the other timeline."

He went on, "Since China, North, South and Central America are uninhabitable by healthy non radiated people there are no products of any kind coming from there, just a few refugees on sailboats the eastern seaboard of north, south and central america full of a few people that are healthy enough to navigate and stock a sailboat with food and enough equipment to survive."

"At this point on the other timeline there simply is no gasoline left on earth because either all the refineries have either been destroyed or abandoned along with all the oil wells. The infrastructure is gone. All infrastructures to do with electricity and mass travel that isn't by horseback, battery by windmills or wave generation or sailboats just isn't there anymore either.

You are exactly where you want to be, Jonathan. You are exactly where we want you to be and where you can do the most good by telling people what is coming.

It is actually unimportant whether they believe you or not because once they begin to see it happening they will say to themselves, "Oh, Yeah! This is what old Fred was talking about at his website. I understand what he was saying now. I get it!"

No comments: