Saturday, June 26, 2021

Figuring out we are already everywhere and every when didn't come easily to me

It took from about 1970 to 1980 to figure all this out and become realized by it!

Because when Archangel Gabriel gave me the gift of Soul Travel specifically that I wouldn't die during the 1970s he said that: "We are giving you this gift, this dispensation, because otherwise you will die like you have foreseen in your 20s." 

The point being I had promised God to do specific things in this lifetime and if I was dead this couldn't happen, could it?

So, I wouldn't have been able to figure out as a scientist in my thinking that we are already everywhere and every when if Archangel Gabriel hadn't given me the dispensation of God's Grace of Soul Travel throughout our galaxy and others.

But, because he did under God's specific instructions I am allowed to share my realization with you. So, if you are scientifically minded and logical and rational like me then you realize what a complete scientific breakthrough this is on all levels.

However, just like Einstein figured out "E equals MC squared" between 1900 and 1915 it took other scientists to prove the truth of his formula in the 1930s and 1940s up to today and beyond to realize he was correct in his formula.

Likewise, it will take maybe the rest of this century for you to prove what I'm saying is correct too scientifically speaking.

Because my realization of this Truth of God and his Creation took me about 10 years to fully figure out in reality.

And because I was given this gift by God he must want you to understand it too if you are capable of this both psychologically and scientifically.

My further realization is that most or all souls in our Galaxy are of the same type as we have as humans. But, the types of bodies they wear are made of physical substances everywhere from air of various planets to water of various kinds on different planets to earth or dirt like substances of various planets and there are also plasma beings with our same type of soul living in all stars (at least they live inside our Star, the Sun) I'm not totally sure about other stars plasma beings because I only remember soul traveling into our sun at this point.

By God's Grace

No comments: