Saturday, October 5, 2024

You might think I'm writing about Deaths around us because it's Halloween?

 But, that is not the entirety of this. Because I have always had some troubles with October even as a child. I was "Casper the Friendly Ghost" in my costume from about 8 to 10 years old which is sort of how I saw myself then likely because of almost dying of whooping cough more than anything else. But then, the angels saved me from death likely because God wanted me here to help mankind in many ways. I was a ghost but I was a friendly ghost not a scary one.

People like myself I find are actually very rare who live in both the world of the living and the world of the dead as well.

When I took a Cultural Psychology class at Palomar College in San Marcos around 1971, the textbook describes what a Shaman is is someone who has "Psychologically died but their body still lives."

In other words the shocks they have received killed them but their body still lives on. I could relate to this after having had whooping cough and blunt trauma caused seizures from ages 10 to 15 at night. I finally asked God to come into my body to live with me so I wouldn't die and he did at my age 15. 

However, living in the world of the living and the world of the dead all the time can be kind of spooky at times too even though it can give you healing gifts as well too if you are someone like me who appears to be sent here from God and Angels to help mankind.

Most people don't seem to understand the world we live in very much. But, for me, I understand both the world of the living and the world of the dead much more than most people seem to.

The important thing about October and Halloween appears to be that we learn to all be humble in the face of death.

For me, because of almost dying of whooping cough at age 2 I tend to be more realistic about what death is than most people seem to be. I am not really afraid of death like most people are because it is a normal part of life. Death is a part of life and understanding this change helps us to live much better and a much more humble life. It has allowed me to be grateful since I was 50 for each moment of life I have left. I don't brazenly expect to just live forever (even though I know that is also a possibility). So, every moment is a moment when we could live or we could die. Accepting this is a paradox but somehow also one of the potential keys to immortality too.

By God's Grace

No comments: