Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Are humans entering a phase of post human experience now?

The reason I'm asking this question is that my father passed away at 69 and my uncle passed away by 73 from irregular heartbeat and A-Fib likely then. However, even though I almost died from Atrial Fibrillation because I got a defibrilator pacemeker in 2020 and went on Amiodarone I didn't die in 2022 in the fall like it appeared I was going to then. So, the point is that likely if this were 20 or more years ago I would be dead likely from irregular Heartbeat and Atrial fibrillation but because of modern medical technologies I'm still alive at age 78. And I know that many of you have had similar experiences and even my wife's biological mother lived to 95 with many of the same ailments I have had to deal with too in my life. So, I'm beginning to realize that there really is NO LIMIT AT ALL to any of us living to 100 or beyond in some ways at this point in Medical Technology and this is becoming more and more true every day now because of Medical developments through the USE of AI by humans to do advanced research.

So, because of this especially in regards to our children and grandchildren many or most of them might live to be 100 or more years old and some might live to 125 to 150 as well the way things are presently going on earth.

begin quote from: posthumans 

Definition

According to transhumanist thinkers, a posthuman is a hypothetical future being "whose basic capacities so radically exceed those of present humans as to be no longer, unambiguously, human by our current standards."[21] Posthumans primarily focus on cybernetics, the posthuman consequent and the relationship to digital technology. Steve Nichols published the Posthuman Movement manifesto in 1988. His early evolutionary theory of mind (MVT) allows development of sentient E1 brains. The emphasis is on systems. Transhumanism does not focus on either of these. Instead, transhumanism focuses on the modification of the human species via any kind of emerging science, including genetic engineering, digital technology, and bioengineering.[22] Transhumanism is sometimes criticized for not adequately addressing the scope of posthumanism and its concerns for the evolution of humanism.[23]

No comments: