Sunday, June 21, 2009

Merlin

I watched the first two episodes of the TV series "Merlin" tonight with my family. We all enjoyed it a lot even though it doesn't really follow La Morte D'Arthur.

It got me to thinking about many elements that I have studied about Merlin. For example, in the church I was raised in they said that Merlin was one of the many incarnations of Saint Germain before he became a master and "The Man who Never Dies" of Europe during the 1700s and 1800s. He was given that name by Voltaire, the French Philosopher among others.

When I was in Rewalsar, India and I put my foot in Padmasambhava's melted footprint in the rock above the lake it was exactly the same size as my vasques cascade mountain boot in 1985 size 14(American men sizes). I realized that Padmasambhava must have either been a very tall man like myself 6 foot 5 inches or just had very big feet for Asia where most men there seemed to be between about 5 foot 2 inches and about 5 foot 8 inches tall. Though I did meet a few 6 footers, especially in the Himalayas.

It is said that Padmasambhava came originally from Afghanistan and that he had a pink complexion like people from Britain and Europe. So I always wondered if by chance Merlin and Padmasambhava were the same person and maybe Merlin traveled a lot. It would explain all Merlin's powers better if he was actually a trained Mahasiddha.

When I put my foot in the print of Padmasambhava and my boot fit perfectly the monk showing me the melted rock footprint was surprised and I was invited to meet his Lama and have tea with him then. The sky turned violet and purple and lightning and rain came down after we had tea. I had asked Saint Germain that morning whether Saint Germain and Padmasambhava were the same being. The violet sky, violet lightning and rain all together was my answer, "Yes."

So, if Padmasambhava and Saint Germain are the same soul then likely Merlin since he was a previous incarnation of Saint Germain and Padmasambhava are the same incarnation.

So, at this point I believe Merlin and Padmasambhava are the same incarnation of Saint Germain.

No comments: