Monday, June 1, 2009

Deception: The single scariest human trait

You might say to me that the scariest people on earth are the terrorists.

I would have to disagree with you. The scariest people on earth are the ones you will never be able to define because you will never know that they are deceiving you. They are all over the world in governments and in business. You might even be married to one.

Some people are so good at deception that they will die without telling anyone what they have done.

At least the terrorists are being honest in that they are telling us what they believe in before they kill themselves while killing hundreds or thousands of humans internationally.

No. The scariest people on earth none of us will ever know what they really are and they are everywhere.

Because I'm an intuitive often I know who these people are but I'm not crazy enough to try and prove it to anyone. I might tell a friend or a relative about a person but generally nothing is accomplished by pointing out deceptive people en masse. They all cover their tracks too well.

But I will say this. Don't forget the way you feel when you first meet someone before they snow you with words because often that is the only chance you have to spot them and to protect your family and friends from them.

No comments: