Saturday, August 7, 2010

Conversations with God

Those of you who have studied Philosophy and Psychology will understand this hypothetical interchange between a being in the universe with God. This conversation could have taken place in the past, present or future anywhere and anywhen in the universe. As you experience it you will see the inherent usefulness of it.


"Do I feel I have failed as a man?
Yes.
Do I feel I have failed as a God?
No. Gods don’t fail.
How do I reconcile the paradox of being a Man and a God at the same time?
You don’t. Because if you did you could not still be a man living on earth.
So then, pain is inherent in being a man?
Yes.
But I am still a God?
Yes.
So how do I live in this paradox?
Don’t see it as a paradox. You are both man and God.
This was how God Created you. Everything that God creates is a perfect creation.
Don’t question God’s works.
So accepting that I am both simultaneously is the answer?
YES."

No comments: