Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Like a Viral Soap Commercial
Unfortunately, Glen Beck and his style is likely to be repeated by others with even more problematic results in the future. But watching Beck for me is like watching a well crafted Soap commercial on Youtube. You just can't believe you are watching it because it is so ridiculous and you don't even want to use the soap. But you just can't help yourself because the commercial is just so funny, addictive and insane. So you watch this dumb commercial about 20 times because it reminds you of all the other funny inane things you have seen before on youtube. This is the real problem with Glen Beck. Whether you agree with him or not watching him is addictive. You feel like you are in a Bar and watching a drunk go on an on about his problems and his life but sometimes that can be addicting too.