Friday, August 6, 2010

dragonofcompassion.com August 6th 2010

dragonofcompassion - Home

If you are interested in my archive site where I have most of my books and mini-books that are free to read if you wish. Most of the books and blogs are intuitively channeled between 1980 and the present.

After I almost died from a Heart Virus I opened my first website online in 1999 because I realized that my fears of writing about my lifetime of amazing experiences were unfounded. I realized that Not writing about my experiences was a greater threat to my life and what I was born for. So, I write now as much as I am inspired and able to help all of you discover that you are each more amazing than you can now possibly imagine. There is literally no limit to what you can do or what you can be. Your only limit is your imagination-literally. So I write to help enable you to be an asset to all life in the universe including yourselves.

No comments: