Monday, August 2, 2010

The Infinite Compassionate Brotherhood and Sisterhood

When I was young (sometime between 1960 age 12 and 1975 age 27) I heard many times from people and books I read about what happens when you reach a certain stage of enlightenment. And in my early 30s I realized that this change was real and not imaginary. I guess I'm here to witness this here for you.

The best way I can explain it is this: When you reach a certain point of evolution spiritually in any given lifetime one can be offered if one wishes to join trillions of like minded and spirited beings throughout all time and space. There are a few terms I have heard from Tibetan Lamas and others and these terms are one's like "being of one taste with Compassionate beings everywhere". And beyond this of being of one taste with All compassionate beings in the ten directions and three times. Translated this means "ten directions or what is necessary to navigate in space with not real up or down and three times "the past, present and future". And so if you wish at a certain point in spiritual evolution within a given lifetime you are given the opportunity to join this infinite brotherhood, sisterhood and beinghood of all compassionate beings in the ten directions and the three times.

My real experience of this when it happened was first to feel sort of terrified for about 24 hours and thinking I might die. And then realizing I would never (in this lifetime) ever need to fear anything ever again. Because what it is like is having trillions of beings in perfect alignment no matter their personal time or space in the universe. So nothing can really bother you anymore because anyone that tries is spiritually overwhelmed by trillions of compassionate saints from all over the universe and from all times and spaces.

The real reason for feeling terrified when you actually physically and spiritually join them is motivation. One must have an impeccable motivation of compassion for and towards all beings in the universe or this "Joining with compassionate beings would only bring about one's physical death". This is more powerful than anything I have ever experienced except my personal meeting and speaking with God when I was in my early 20s.

Do I expect you to believe this? Why should you if you haven't experienced it? However, I have experienced it and I'm sharing it with you and that is the real point of all this. If you want this experience it is potentially possible or you may already have experienced it and  become one with the Saints of the Universe of all compassionate religions and philosophies everywhere in the universe.

It's your choice. But for me never feeling terrified again is a really good thing. Even death isn't terrifying to me. It's really great! And the best part is that one can almost always help all beings around one in amazing amazing ways all the time.

No comments: