Friday, August 6, 2010

Spiritual Scientific Research

Growing up taught me almost all the pitfalls of religion. It also taught me many of the good things about my religion that my parents raised me in as well as the good and bad things about all religions.

By my 20s after being driven almost to suicide and death by my experience with religions I came to a new realization. Like Buddhaa, I came to the conclusion that religions were asking the wrong question.
At that point I wasn't sure what the right question should be so I journeyed onward mostly alone meeting evolved people as I was directed on my path. Many helped me and many did nothing for me and some I found counterproductive entirely. But mostly what I learned is that each of us must find God alone. As long as religion and church is just social in nature like it is most places on earth it cannot really contain the truth entirely. And I realized fully the zen koan like statement of:

THE WAY THAT CAN BE THOUGHT OF OR SPOKEN OF IS NOT THE TRUE PATH OR THE TRUE WAY

If that statement was really true like I sensed and still sense it is then truth can't really be found in ANY religion. Then another statement caught my eye:

IF YOU MEET THE BUDDHA ON THE ROAD KILL HIM

If this statement is true what it might mean is that each of us must find the truth for ourselves. For if another experiences it is not OUR own personal experience.

And if there is anything I have realized it is that enlightenment is the single most personal thing you and I will ever experience. It cannot really be shared directly verbally successfully. However, the radiation of one's aura CAN be shared. And through this direct experience with the divine in another's aura begins to come enlightenment. So, by looking for enlightened people sooner or later you will find and enlightened person or persons that you have an affinity with as a soul and this will begin or enrich or enliven the process of enlightenment within you. And as you grow you will automatically through your aura as it expands change the lives of everyone you meet or pass by towards enlightenment and universal healing.

No comments: