Friday, May 17, 2013

Infinite Dragon

The first thing I want to say about this is that it is esoteric but understandable to people who have studied a lot, experienced being in the presence of one or more real masters around the world and is a key to understanding a lot more about who and what we are as spirits (souls) who reside in human forms here on earth.

First of all, I have realized for a long time that one of my functions here on earth is to do research for mankind, so more people know about a whole range of things so they can better stay alive for good purposes. Because without good purposes most people sooner or later eventually self destruct automatically. This is just what tends to happen and I have watched this process now all my life.

There are some things that are universal but they come through in different ways through different cultural mythologies, religions and sometimes through scientific understanding as well. But, often these things don't translate easily or well between cultures. However, since I have studied comparative religion as a young man some of these things actually make sense to me now.

One of the realizations I had today was of "Infinite Dragon" which is a state of consciousness that is possible for some or all humans. It is something akin in western mythologies and legends that allows beings like Thor and Odin to exist, or that allows Zeus and Hera and Hercules and all the rest exist. And then in Christian thought it allows Jesus and Mary and his disciples and Archangel Michael and his band of Archangels as well as the millions and millions of other angels to exist.

So, what I'm saying here is that "Infinite Dragon" is a part of this kind of thing translated into a more Asian way of looking at things. First of all I have discovered that when a human is a "Dragon" in spirit it has to do with his or her spirit (Soul) being a part of one of the Creators which is a species that literally creates all galaxies.

When I was little my parents talked about the 7 Elohim that had created the Solar System and I wondered about that. As I grew up I learned that when Jesus was on the cross he said, "Eloi Eloi Lamasabacthani" which if translated correctly means "My God My God How thou hast Glorified me!" and then he passed out. But Eloi Is a plural noun for God that he uttered. So, a plural noun for God is the 7 or 9 (take your pick) Eloi or "7 or 9 Gods who created the Galaxy and Solar System" that he was speaking to. If he was referring to the beings that I met when soul traveling to the Center of the Galaxy they don't see themselves as Gods but beings like those on earth and other planets often do.

So, Infinite Dragon, is a state of consciousness that one can be in for a moment, a few moments or even all the time for some rare souls. I have experienced this recently and was amazed that it exists for a human being at all. However, motivation must be perfect to stay alive when entering this state of consciousness because it is a perfect alignment with the God of Gods or the Buddha of Buddhas (your choice). And doing this one must be very careful because not to be in a perfect state of motivation could mean dying real soon. Beyond a certain point life isn't very forgiving so one must be very trustworthy to survive this state for a short term or long term.

It is about being in such a state of compassion that you literally see all life on Earth as like your family or your children to have this be useful.

Some beings might think sharing this is dangerous. However, I believe that in order for the human race to keep surviving more people need to know how to do this to keep the human race alive and strong and healthy in all ways. I know many of you will agree with me in this.

No comments: