Sunday, June 29, 2014

Praying for a Good outcome in the Middle East

From my point of view as an intuitive individuals have good and bad karma and nations or even tribes of people have good and bad karma. And what we are witnessing is about the last 5000 to 6000 years for the Middle East, Europe, Russia, the U.S. and the rest of the world working out their good and bad karma.

Seeing it this way is very helpful to then help pray for a good outcome. In other words everything that goes around comes around eventually both good and bad for nations and individuals the way it all actually works.

So, understanding all this is a good start. Then you have big nations like the European Union, which is the closest to the Middle East and then Russia and China and then you have the U.S. which are sort of like elephants to the mice (as nations in the middle east). And one way to see it is that elephants when they sleep at night sometimes might roll over onto the mice sized nations of the middle east. Not because they want to but because this is what happens when mice sleep with elephants. (Because after all we are all in the same world.

So now, praying for a good outcome what would I do if I lived there in the middle east?

First of all, I likely (if I could) would have left a place like Syria (three years ago when this all began) and at the very least I would have left Iraq in the last year because of what is going on there if I wanted my family to survive what might come next.

Then I would go and work and pray and do what I can to help my relatives and friends if possible anywhere I could on earth.

So, any way people can they need to pray for a good outcome in the middle east. Because this time it affects all 9 billion people on earth (the price of gas and Diesel) as to whether they can afford to buy food or drive to work or even have a job at all worldwide.

So, your personal survival here on earth long term might depend upon your prayers for the middle east now.

No comments: