Monday, June 17, 2019

Why are you more likely to see a UFO around Mt. Shasta?

A Catholic Priest with an IQ of 200 who spoke 20 languages and wrote those languages fluently likely said it best to me. He said that there are magnetic anomalies around Volcanoes and Mt. Shasta has maybe the most unique magnetic anomaly of Volcanoes in some ways on earth. Because of this it is considered a "Sacred Mountain" not only to the 6 local Native American Tribes for thousands of years but also to people who have been there from all over the world.

Then you have unusual "UFO" types of things happening there too. There are people from all over the world that have had UFO experiences there of multiple kinds. I myself have had many anomalous experiences there since I first was taken there by my parents at 2 months old in 1948. My first conscious memory of going there was likely at age 4 traveling north from San Diego during the winter when we were heading north to Seattle because my mother was homesick for her family in Seattle where she grew up. Parts of the main street with my memory of snow everywhere is the same. My parents threw me out in the snow until I couldn't feel my fingers and toes because I wanted to play in the snow and I cried because driving from San Diego to Seattle was a lot for a 4 year old then. But, more was expected of us generally speaking than children of today.

When did I notice that Mt. Shasta was "different" than any other place I have been to?

Likely around 5 years of age I noticed that this place was different in a good way for me as a boy. My father "turned me loose" with a bunch of boys ages 5 through 12 and because it was the 1950s and a church convention place at Shasta Springs. But, I realized as I reached my teens most of all that this area was like no other, especially one place I loved called Castle Lake at 6000 feet.

Castle lake is still my favorite Alpine lake on earth that I have been to. But, also places like Bunny Flat, Panther Meadows, Horse Camp and the trail from there up to Mt. Shasta are all very special places too.

Between Horse Camp (when it was dark at about 2 am or 3 am in the morning was where I saw "The Burning Bush" on Mt. Shasta which made me identify with Moses by the way. So, from my experience I think I know what Moses Saw because it communicated with me too telepathically. Was this a UFO?

I don't know except that it was a portal of some kind that spoke with me. Was it a portal into the mountain? Was it a portal to another dimension? Was it a portal to another world?

Unknown.

However, what was known that it was a repository of the Holy Spirit. Of this I am sure.

When it spoke to me it said I needed to leave because it wasn't there for me and if I stayed nearby it any longer I might die. As it was when I left the area where the Burning Bush was I was permanently changed by the Holy Spirit. I was scared eventually though because I felt like for several months after that experience that my arms and hands were "catching on fire" because it hurt like I was being burned by "Burning Bush". So, I realized I was in danger of "Self immolation" (catching on fire) starting with my hands and arms.

However, by praying I found answers to survive this so I didn't catch on fire and die. God helped me deal with all this but it did permanently change me like it also did Moses. I have never been the same again since I had this experience on Mt. Shasta with the "Burning Bush". After being with the "Burning Bush" I summited Mt. Shasta that same day. The Burning Bush experience was between 2 am and 4 AM above Horse Camp and before Lake Helen. But, I didn't summit the mountain until 4 Pm that same day after Daybreak. Luckily, I had greenhouse plastic and an ice axe to slide down the mountain to Lake Helen on the snow, braking with my ice axe so I wouldn't go faster than 20 to 30 miles per hour. This was August 1970. I was able to do this from about 12,000 feet where there is a plateau and then it does down from there at about a 35 degree angle. In 1970 that summer there was still snow down below Lake Helen. I walked down from Lake Helen using my crampons and Ice axe for balance until I could take them off where the snow ended. Crampons keep your feet from slipping going up and down in the snow when Climbing. Crampons are metal spikes you attach to your boots.

How did the "Burning Bush" Change me long term?

I think the best way to answer this is it gave me Spiritual Gifts that continued to grow throughout my life. I would call these the "Gifts of God's Grace" where you might be able to help heal people in various ways (with or without their knowledge) with God's help. These kinds of gifts don't require speaking or laying on of hands. They just manifest as necessary according to God's Will spontaneously. They are gifts related to all of God's Angels.

By God's Grace











No comments: