Wednesday, June 26, 2019

The Lady in the Forest

This came from an actual experience by the way:

I was walking in the forest nearby where I live and I was talking on my Iphone with my son in Oregon. A Lady walked by in a jogging jumpsuit in style today with two water bottles strapped to her back. I thought she must be going a long ways to have two water bottles (not just one strapped to her back like that) and going at a very good walker's pace. She was between 35 and 45 years old I guess and in very good shape likely from long walks or other types of exercise. She had a very intelligent look on her face and likely was affluent too because of where we were. I didn't think too much of it at the time other than the fact that our eyes met as she walked past and I felt a strong connection with her somehow. Within 10 minutes I was off the phone with my son and walking back on the same trail back to my All Wheel Drive Car parked near a paved road. We were walking on a fire road through the forest which is still green by the way unlike most other years by this time from the late May rain with wildflowers everywhere. It is late in June 2019 right now here on the northern California coast in a forest with Pines and oaks and some redwood trees here and there too and bracken ferns with many wildflowers still blooming this late which is very rare indeed most years.

As I walked back to my car I realized a few things as an intuitive as I looked deeper into everything.

First, this was not a human being that I had walked by but an alien disguised as a human pretending to be a human for some reason with me. I wondered about that why this was the case (even though appearing to be something other than you are is normal for aliens who come to earth or who come to this time period from other time periods on earth who no longer look like us because in the future human heads are bigger from being born by C-Sections so much rather than vaginally and over time ears and noses go away because they are only there to protect our ears and our breathing from the rain and snow and dust and that's all from a purely functional point of view. So, all types of beings (humanoid or other often come to earth and change their appearances because they can). But, it's more like CGI in some ways of a very advanced sort that causes our brain to see what they want us to see them look like and act like.

So, as I felt the mind of this being now a mile or more away I sensed a familiar presence. It could be Elohar from the future for example. I'm not sure yet what I was experiencing. If that was she then she was coming to tell me something important so I likely need to look inside my mind and aura for a message of some sort that she would leave there for me.

I know we might be entering very trying times for the human race. I have already foreseen that the likely outcome of this century is the reduction of human populations down to between 1 to 4 billion people from the 7 or 8 alive now on earth.

However, I know my destiny is to live a long time so I can continue teaching mankind (those who are shown to listen to me at least) how to live a long and purposeful life which will allow the human race not to go extinct this century or the next.

Being an intuitive is a very strange thing to me in many ways. It always has been. But, it also is a life saver as information can come in from literally any direction at all that will save my life or other's lives too along the way. So, it is always about being ready for anything and for any type of information that might come in from literally any direction that will definitely save lives including my own.

When I was younger Elohar came from 7028 but if this is her this is likely her coming back from something 20 or 30 years later, so maybe 7058, something like that.

Walking in the forest is a good way to get exercise and to clear your head almost any day. Even when it is raining I often will just put my green plastic all weather gear on and my crocs and walk through the rain puddles and streams anyway.

Note: is it important for people to know when they are meeting or walking by aliens?

It depends upon the person but I would say most people if they knew might have psychological problems if they knew they were near an alien from another time on earth or from another planet or dimension. So, 99% of the time for most people it likely is better not to know unless you are prepared for it. But often, people get a sense that something is extremely different about someone they are near and often that's exactly what they sense.

But, most people don't take it beyond that for a variety of reasons.

Note: The point I'm trying to make here is I didn't recognize that I wasn't dealing with a being from this time or space until 10 or 15 minutes later because I was pre-occupied doing something else until it occurred to me they weren't from this time or space.

Messages: Fred: I cannot be seen talking to you this time for a variety of reasons. My presence will key in many responses that will save your life at certain calibrated times. It is helpful if you listen to the angels as much as possible because that will help you stay alive by being in the place at the right time all the time.  Your staying alive helps all life on earth live better lives ongoing longer.  The Galaxy will work harder keeping the planet functional on this timeline because you are present and alive on earth.

The Solar Logos will also help you since he is a relative of your soul's.

As a Creator soul you will naturally be protected along with this particular timeline of earth. It is 90% certain that as long as you are alive this timeline cannot suddenly become a  time shard and then end suddenly.

By God's Grace

My reaction to all of this: I know this is all true. However, I have to sort of look at this in some ways the way you would look at movies about Thor or Odin if you knew your soul was one of them and yet you were still alive as a human being on earth.

So, why would you be here in a human body on earth? After living billions of years Creator souls like Zeus or Odin or Thor or Hercules get bored or tired of being alive. One of the only known cures for this is mortal lives like for example, being a human being here on Earth. This is one of the few known ways to extend the life of a creator soul on into infinity if possible by challenging them to lives that are as mortals here on earth and on other planets and dimensions. So, they willingly forget (even though I remember) who I am and at present about 7 million years of incarnations into the past and around 7 million years into the future at present. However, the more details I try to hold in my mind the more difficult and confusing it can be I find. So, I try to just be aware of what God needs me to know in any given situation, especially about other creator souls that are friends, family or relative Souls to me for billions and billions of years.

(Even though Creators don't naturally live in time and space but originate in Unknown matter of which 96% of the universe is composed which does not contain either time or space. However, they can also live in matter or anti-matter galaxies or universes too if they so choose for awhile.

By God's Grace

No comments: