Thursday, June 27, 2019

Reality


The simple answer might be: "Who are you now?" and that is your reality.

However, then the question that is complex is: "Who have you been?"

This is the really complex question in the beginning, middle and end.

Why?

Because just in this lifetime you have been many different people.

You have been an embryo, a baby, a toddler, a child, a teenager, a young adult up to whatever age you are now.

Then if you remember past lives in the past, present or future like I do it becomes much more complex than that.

For example, I can remember millions of years into the past and future and lifetimes sometimes as humans and sometimes other things other places as well. For example, one of my most ancient lifetimes I can remember quite clearly is being on some place like the moon or a place like that and being a rock that could move around at will. (not very easily but a rock that could move from place to place and communicate with other rocks).

You might say that that is a fantasy but are you sure?

I also remember when my soul was created when I became a Creator soul billions of years ago long before this galaxy was ever created where I was with thousands of other little creator souls in a sea of clouds that looked pink and white and blue and we were happy and content in this little sea of never ending clouds with no planets nearby, sort of like in a nebula or something.

So, what is reality? Is reality now or is reality billions of years ago when your soul was created? Or is it all these things and more?

I say it is all these things and much much more. But, that's just me.

By God's Grace

No comments: