Sunday, June 30, 2019

Writing

I tend to not write fiction or science fiction. At one point in 1980 I thought that was what I was writing. However, it turned out that I was actually writing past life memories that I have had in the past, present and future. But, I didn't discover this until 1998 and 1999 when I believed I was dying for 8 months with a heart virus.  How is this possible? Many things are like this I find. There is a reason why so many people feel kindred with Star Wars and Star Trek and other writings because it likely comes from past life memories they remember in the past, present or future of now. So, understanding that writers tend to write not really fiction but instead are working out past lives they lived in the past, present and future instead makes more sense in this context. Writers are often trying to understand what happened to them? They are still dealing with love and Traumas from past lifetimes they remember in the past, present and future here on earth or other places as well.

It might be important to understand why it is that writers write in the first place? It has to have meaning for most people to want to write about something. It has to be usually something they are trying to figure out in regard to their lives or their friends or relatives lives. That's a lot about what writers are actually doing. They are trying to understand things that might not make sense up front to them from their past, present and future lives and others lives in the past, present and future.

No comments: