Thursday, April 18, 2013

Crowdsourcing?

I suppose in some ways the way that I Blog I am Crowdsourcing. I am intuitively sharing articles I write as well as articles I quote that I find from around the world. In doing this I save all of you time in trying to filter information. Because what I'm doing is trying to give you the most important things that I find that are happening on earth right now. I don't do this 24 hours a day obviously. I do this in my spare time when it seems appropriate. But even then, as I research things I myself am interested in I can often sense what will be important to you as well. I try not to share things I don't understand very much. Sometimes, there are things going on around the world that don't make any sense to me and so I am less likely to share them. Instead I tend to share what seems to be important to know about to keep going as a human race without making really serious mistakes.

I also expect many of you to take my research further when it seems important to you or you feel personally moved to do it. In this way we all move forward together creating a better world for ourselves and our children and their children. All of us Crowdsourcing together will keep the Human Race Alive through anything.

We cannot expect the Governments of the world to protect us if we don't help those governments protect us by doing a lot of our own research and publishing it so more of us can survive and live good lives worldwide.

No comments: