I keep meeting people along with my wife that are saying things like, "I
couldn't work at my job if I hadn't given up gluten. I can't afford to
retire possibly ever so if I can't work it's a problem. This is what
more and more people say that we meet over the ages of 40 and 50 years of age. It
doesn't seem to matter whether you are allergic to gluten or not. If
you want to be mentally sharp(they say Clear Headed) and not being in so
much pain all you can do is stay at home then eliminating gluten from
your diet is one way to keep going without resorting to pain meds which
also will shorten your life.
Another man we met said he gave up gluten because he thought he might be allergic to it. However, he found out he was allergic to something else. But as a side benefit his knee replacement surgery stopped hurting all the time which he expected to endure the rest of his life. So, he started playing tennis again which he had given up by age 50 so he is still playing tennis with his knee replacement surgery at 58 and is very happy with the pain free Clear headed way he feels. He was very happy to share this with anyone he met.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
No comments:
Post a Comment