Monday, June 24, 2013

90,414: July 4th 2012

I was pretty amazed to see this while I was researching for Vegan juicing recipes that I was doing last year this time when I lost 30 pounds in one week(however, I'm 6 foot 5 and it was common for me to lose 25 to 30 pounds hiking 25 to 30 miles in a weekend before I was 40 and started having problems with my feet from jogging all the time and started to have low blood sugar problems from an undiagnosed  hypothyroid condition caused by giardia I got in India, Nepal and Thailand in 1985. The giardia caused a gluten allergy which cause the hypothyroidism which caused low blood sugar which was the last straw in my 40s regarding jogging 1 to 5 miles a day up until that time. also I got bone spurs and learned to roll them off with a rolling pin but finally the pain in my feet just wasn't worth jogging one to five miles a day anymore since I was about 12 or 15.

Anyway, this means that because I'm now at 202,000 plus visits that there have been over 112,000 visits to my site in the last year from around the world and I think that is pretty amazing in itself. Thanks for reading my blogs and being interested in what interests me too.

No comments: