Friday, June 28, 2013

The Muse

I once had a friend who looked at two pages I have written and said to me, "You know, I could write 5 books just on what you wrote about on these 2 pages. I sort of looked at him because I knew he had already published about 20 or more books. So, I guess because of this I probably tend to be sort of a muse for other writers.

note: It's amazing when you go away from what you write for a moment that you sometimes come back and say to yourself, "Boy. I didn't really proofread what I wrote did I?". So, I replaced the next section. end note.

Anyway, I appear to be someone whose writing often acts as an inspiration for other writers who are either looking for a subject to write about or curious about one subject or another. Often, what I write  or quote gives them a boost in the right direction which is why my writing often has a "Muse" like affect on writers. And since my writing is something I don't do for money but just because I love to write this is okay with me.

No comments: