I once had a friend who looked at two pages I have written and said to me, "You know, I could write 5 books just on what you wrote about on these 2 pages. I sort of looked at him because I knew he had already published about 20 or more books. So, I guess because of this I probably tend to be sort of a muse for other writers.
note: It's amazing when you go away from what you write for a moment that you sometimes come back and say to yourself, "Boy. I didn't really proofread what I wrote did I?". So, I replaced the next section. end note.
Anyway, I appear to be someone whose writing often acts as an inspiration for other writers who are either looking for a subject to write about or curious about one subject or another. Often, what I write or quote gives them a boost in the right direction which is why my writing often has a "Muse" like affect on writers. And since my writing is something I don't do for money but just because I love to write this is okay with me.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Friday, June 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment