Saturday, June 29, 2013

Precognition?

Precognition
I wrote the article here at the above word button "Precognition" at this site in 2008. Someone was reading it recently so I looked at what I had written once again. I realized I liked what I had said and decided to make it available again today for more readers.

Precognition takes a long time to get used to. However, if you can survive this kind of thing until you are around 30 then likely you know that life and God approve of what you are doing enough to let you live with your gifts. There is a saying, "Many are called but few are chosen". This is very true of gifted people in general. I would say at least half die or have various problems and are either dead or not functional at 30 and beyond. However, those of us who survive because we learn to use the gifts God gave us as he intended live on and benefit the world and all life upon it with our God Given Gifts.

I found precognition particularly difficult to live with as a child growing up. I would walk by someone on the street for example and know that they were dying and why soon. Sometimes I would almost faint from seeing this coming in their lives. I would have to sit down on the grass or ground wherever they were and try to regroup after this experience of being near their aura and their impending death. However, as a young adult I found I could be sent by God and Angels sometimes along with my mother who also was gifted like me and we would automatically arrive at traffic accidents and other places where where people were dead or dying. The problem with traffic accidents and souls leaving their bodies is that the living (if they don't understand) sometimes interfere with what souls are trying to accomplish while traumatized from being separated from their bodies permanently. So, it is helpful if gifted people are present to help protect the souls from unnecessary suffering at the time of death. It is very important that the souls first recognize that their bodies are dead and realize that there is no going back to those bodies and then move on to better experiences then. Otherwise souls get earthbound and become ghosts and sometimes haunt their friends and relatives which isn't a very good outcome (at least not for very long). So, if you see the movie "Ghost" with Patrick Swayze  and Demi Moore you can see sort of how this all works. The depiction is in some ways about 80% or 90% accurate in regard to what happens to many people when they die unexpectedly.

No comments: