Tuesday, July 3, 2012

90,414

I want to thank my world wide audience for the 90,414 visits to my site so far. Originally, I just felt that people who needed what I put at this site would eventually find their way here either sooner or later. My site is mostly about spiritual and physical survival both individually and collectively of all life on earth. And as we colonize new worlds and dimensions and possibly even change our physical forms to live on other planets by modifying our DNA to live on new worlds throughout the known and unknown universe maybe more of us will do as I am doing to refine and to compile whatever knowledge and wisdom they can find to better help all life on earth in a more efficient and wise and compassionate way ongoing to both survive and prosper through whatever may come now and in the future.

No comments: