Tuesday, July 24, 2012

If it walks like a Duck

The old saying of common sense historically is: "If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is usually a duck". What people mean by this is that if you isolate the elements of anything and some of the main elements are there no matter how unlikely it seems to be that it usually is that.

I have had to deal with this in my life in regard to UFO experiences. Of course, my father believed in these experiences because of meeting Adamski in the 1950s. And my Dad in his church knew a lot of other people who had had experiences with UFOs along the way.

However, as a child I went along with this kind of thinking because I actually met many people who had had UFO experiences that I could actually talk to. However, many of you might have lived more sheltered lives where it was inappropriate to speak of such things for a variety of reasons. Now millions and millions of people around the world have had various kinds of experiences with UFOs.

My thoughts at this point after all the experiences in my life is that I presently believe that most UFOs are from the future and are people who likely are our descendents. So, basically what they are doing is protecting their future from being destroyed. And they do this by protecting time which allows them to be born in the future so they can live.

So, no matter what we might want in the present if we don't allow them to be born they might change time back to what they want because their technology is likely 1000s of times superior to what we have now. This is my present thought about all this.

If you asked me about time travel and what is my present concept of whether it exists right now and always has here on earth I would have to tell you truthfully that there is less than a 1% chance and that is being generous that time travel doesn't exist and hasn't always existed here on earth.

Here is the faultless logic that MIT Students adhere to as well as me, "If Time travel has been invented in any galaxy in the Space Time we presently live in past, present or future then the likelihood that time travel is here, has always now been here and will always be here is around 99%". Perfect Logic. And any of you who have studied logic know the basic truth of this statement.

No comments: