Monday, July 23, 2012

Insanity in Colorado

When I looked the live video feed from a courtroom of the red hair dyed mass murderer I thought to myself as an intuitive, "My God, this guy is thousands of times more dangerous now than when he killed those people. He is radiating Spiritual Chaos and weaker souls will succomb to his madness."

You remember the movie the Exorcist? This guy is like that girl spewing green pea soup in real life. I quickly decided I didn't want to ever look at a live video feed of him again for the same reason I don't want to look at human bodies blown up or tortured. This man's soul isn't even in his body most of the time (about 90% to 99% of the time). So, let me ask you what is in his body when he isn't there? Whatever it is it isn't good and I don't want to look at it even through a television set. I could explain my theory of how he got this way but if you were next to an atom bomb going off would you want to explain it or would you want to get away from it?

So, I would recommend if you care about your soul at all to not look at this guy even through a TV set because he is majorly possessed by not good things and his soul can't even get into his body right at all. So, whatever he is he isn't really human anymore at least spiritually speaking.

This 24 year old man is just one of the signs of the times we now live in. It is very important what you put your attention upon and don't put your attention upon from now on.

So, just like Lot's wife turned into a pillar of salt it might be time to look away from this man if you want your spiritual integrity intact.

No comments: