Monday, July 9, 2012

Busy Summer

I'm sorry I haven't had the time to blog as much as I was during most of the year. But summers always a lot is going on. So, though I take my laptop and Ipad with me when I travel there isn't always the time to blog like there is when I am home.

This week, for example, my daughter flew down from Oregon and we were shuttling her both to and from the wedding of one of her best friends. However, this was really great for my wife because she hasn't had the vacation time with my older kids that I have during the last 6 months skiing and stuff like that because of my 16 year old daughters needs at 16 regarding her private school and preparing for college and all that. So, she wants to spend her fall break, for example, visiting potential colleges and universities that she might want to apply to to attend in a couple of years. So, it was really nice to pick up my older daughter from the SF Airport and to drive her north and then come back to Santa Rosa and to find a really great Thai Restaurant there on 4th street and to visit friends who live there and to go to a movie with them. So, we had a really great time waiting to pick up our daughter to take her back to the airport for her return flight home from the wedding she was attending. So, I'll try to blog when I can but right now, for example, friends are visiting.

No comments: