http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2015/09/16/72355970/
Raw: Cars Swept Away In Deadly Utah Floods
Some of the mothers and children who died are in the cars you see in this really awful flash flood video in Utah.
Though I have seen stuff this bad in California up close I always was able to burn rubber spin my car around and get away from things like this in an emergency. But, if you didn't see it coming because it came from behind you likely this would happen to people too. I was lucky I was driving towards a wall of water so I burned rubber as I spun my then brand new 1968 camaro in the desert and I had pavement to run away from it successfully and was able to get away. But, if you don't know it's coming from behind you or can't see it you don't have a chance to survive it.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
- In London, Children’s Lungs Grow Faster as Traffic Pollution Falls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment