To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
Thursday, September 24, 2015
'Eat Pray Love' Author back with "Big Magic"
'Eat Pray Love' Author Is Back With 'Big Magic'
Please click above word button or picture to see video.
Elizabeth Gilbert is one of my favorite authors. Her writing style in Eat, Pray, Love I have never seen duplicated anywhere. She is willing to "risk everything" in her writing which most writers cannot or will not do. So, you feel as you read what she writes that she is a dear friend she writes on such an intimate level. She talks in the video of not being able to top likely "Eat Pray Love" and instead saying, "you have to just let life be what it is".
I completely agree with this statement. I can't write the kind of stuff I used to and have it turn out the same as it did because my life has changed me. I'm not going to be whoever I was ever again. But, I can be who I am right now. Thinking you are going to be 30 the rest of your life and getting angry because you aren't is kind of ridiculous isn't it?
So, you have to be who you are and be creative in the context of wherever you are in life, young or old or in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment