Trump won't share power with Republican power brokers. He doesn't want their money and so they are terrified that this will end or further damage the Republican Party. I watched a video of Trump today saying if the Republican party treats him fairly he will honor his pledge to support the Republican Ticket. However, if they betray him he says he reserves the right to create an independent campaign. I don't think anyone has had balls of steel this big before in relation to the Republican party. IT's great show. However, this is pretty serious so that is a problem too.
But, like I have said before, "I never have seen Republicans so afraid of any candidate Republican or Democratic as they are of Trump right now."
However, this might also be a disaster for the country and the whole world in addition to the Republican party so this is a problem too.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- 'First to sue': Opposing Trump's desire to end birthright citizenship is personal for this AG
- doctor visits due to flu reach highest level in 30 years
- Climate change, new construction mean more ruinous fires
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment