This is likely an important question for people who moved from other parts of Europe to England especially to London during the last 40 years. Will all these many Europeans be forced to go somewhere they have no livelihood and no business and no home?
This is one of hundreds of questions that are not being dealt with at present. And if you think about it there are hundreds if not thousands or more problems that will come from all this that will be a headache for England, For Europe and for the whole world. The stock market in the U.S. already lost any gains it made for 2016 by the way just yesterday directly because of Brexit.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!