Saturday, July 30, 2016

Daily it's harder and harder to share quality content with you

The reason for this is software conflicts. There is the software of whatever network you are on, There is TCPIP, then there are probably 20 or more forms of HTTP including HTTPS which I have no idea how that is written. So, then I try to run my quotes through an automatic coder here called just "Compose" mode and it gets really crazy. So, I'll try to share good and important articles you need to know about to be an informed person worldwide to keep your life on an even keel or to entertain you or that is interesting. But, just know this is harder and harder to do well with all the software conflicts of different softwares languages, (sometimes slight, sometimes great) different browsers, different manual or automatic coders, proprietary software of various companies etc. So, I will bring to you quality content as long as I can figure out how to without spending more time than I already do on it.

My average time spend daily is two to four hours just to bring you what I do. Some days it's as high as 6 or more hours in a 24 hour a day period. And this is even without coding in HTML at all myself.

And as I get older I might want to ration myself to 2 to 3 hours a day doing this. I love to  blog and to share important things with you and it is exciting that my readership has grown to almost within a few visits now 1, 135,000 visits. So, this is exciting too. So, as long as I can bring you quality information from all over the world I will. By God's Grace.

No comments: