Wednesday, July 27, 2016

It's All a Mental Attitude

Watching the Republican Convention was like watching people with a paranoid fixation.

Were they right?

This isn't the world I live in. However, I met a lot of people in the 1950s that were paranoid like this, even some of my relatives.

However, a paranoid world is not the one that I choose to live in. Maybe if I chose to buy a Kalashnikov and went and joined an army somewhere and all I saw was fighting and dying I might think more like people do who went to the Republican Convention.

But, what I'm saying here is it's all a choice.

You can choose to live around people who are positive in their outlooks or you can choose to be around people who have chosen to have PTSD and be paranoid all the time.

It isn't that Trump is right it is that he is fearful of many things and in some ways just paranoid like people were in the 1950s.

I made a different choice than being paranoid in the 1960s and 1970s so I don't think this way anymore.

I chose my life not to be a paranoid drudge like I saw most people's lives in the 1950s.

There's a saying my mother used to say that says it all.

"It's just a mental attitude that takes mankind to God
I't just a mental attitude that makes mankind plod"

This kind of says it all.

You can choose to be afraid and paranoid and surround yourself with paranoid afraid people,
or you can choose to do something else and have some fun and be creative with your life

And

"Be the Captain of your own ship and Master of your own destiny!"

By God's Grace

No comments: