Saturday, June 5, 2021

A Path of Compassion

Over my 20s I was moved towards a path of Compassion. Why?

I myself was a victim of people who used power wrongly. When I was young I thought there were bad people and good people. But, as I grew up I realized most people could be described better as not good or bad but survivors and neutral which makes them not White (Good) or Black(Bad) according to how people thought when i grew up. So, instead most people are grey or Gray depending upon how you spell it.

What I realized is that people who had told me they were Good often used their Good powers to harm other people who didn't deserve to be harmed. So, often people who were Christian did bad things to other people who weren't exactly the same as them. In other words if they weren't Americans and the same denomination of Christians they then they did bad things to them. Or if they didn't believe in God at all they did bad things to them.

So, what i realized is that Christians are not necessarily Good unless they are also tolerant of all people and their beliefs. I then began to realize that one needs compassion towards all beings in the universe to become compassionate and wise and enlightened.

So, this is how I came to realize that Compassion is the most powerful path of all. After all, Kindness and Compassion is the essence of all civilization on earth that is worth being a part of.

By God's Grace 


No comments: