Friday, June 4, 2021

Wasn't able to edit out the "TIME" and the red strip at the top

When you import and quote software from another source it isn't always possible, useful or necessary to edit out some of the stuff. I didn't find any easy way to edit it out so I just left it because my goal was to show you the new Time magazine cover more than anything else. In case you couldn't read the cover here are the 12 items:

WILL RETURN

already here

Please get me out of the house

Is everyone vaccinated?

When my kids are back in school

With my pandemic puppy 

(our blue merle corgi puppy is one of many reasons my wife and I are still together after the first phase and year of the pandemic) (unfortunately many relationships and marriages didn't make it). We made it because of our corgi puppy and 2 levels of Peer counseling in the early 2000s so we didn't dump our PTSD stuff from childhood (adapted child stuff) and after on each other like many people do when stressed and confused during difficult times. So, some relationships weren't built to last and others were destroyed ONLY by the Coronavirus and that's all and so hopefully some of those can be rebuilt in time.

Continuing cover:

Wearing Sweatpants

3 days a week

when my boss does

Are you paying for Childcare?

When I feel valued

Yes, but in a new career

How about NEVER?


No comments: