Sunday, June 6, 2021

What is Corey Goode?

Given all present things I know since 1950 I would likely say that the most likely thing Corey Goode is is a recruiter for the U.S. Space Force for long term missions into space more than anything else.

What I found odd about the 2019 Ventura UFO conference that Bill Wilcox and Corey Goode were at was that there was a preponderance of Ex-CIA people there that were Trumpers or present CIA people speaking there from the podium. Now, part of this might be because conspiracy theories Trumpers do well. It could have all sorts of other meanings I cannot fathom. But, from everything I have seen so far I think Corey Goode is a recruiter for the Space Force for long term missions that go beyond the Solar System. This would be my best Guess if he is for real. 

David Wilcox and Corey Goode were still working together as of this UFO conference in Ventura in 2019. My Daughter wanted me to go to this one and I felt more than a little intimidated going to it. Why?

Because since 1969 when I went to the Giant Rock Airport one with Van Tassel and Dr. J. Allen Hynek  in the fall I believe the types of people interested in UFOS appeared completely different than the ones I met at the 2019 conference. So, basically I wasn't sure where people were coming from at the 2019 Conference really. In 1969 it was a lot of pilots flying in from all over the U.S. and the world in their own private planes to Giant rock Airport near Landers then. So, that conference in 1969 was likely more about people who had seen UFOs or heard about UFOs that they or other pilots had seen with J. Allen Hynek speaking. I heard him speak then.

I felt like I was at a religious cult conference in 2019 more than anything else when I and my wife and daughter and her husband were there. So, I felt kind of uneasy simply because I was raised in a New Age Cult by my parents in the 1950s and 1960s and all cults always make me nervous ever since.

It isn't so much what is being said in these kinds of situations but more what is not being said.

No comments: