Friday, January 28, 2022

Before there was life on earth:

I can easily imagine UFOs from other planets visiting earth. It only makes sense things being the way they are.

I wonder if water was here yet or if it was all frozen at that point. I wonder if someone pooped here and then life came eventually from that deposit.

When I had my first experience with a real UFO the evidence left behind kind of showed me how they get rid of their excrement. The top 1 foot of the print left behind from the flying saucer (about 25 feet in diameter and about 6 to 7 feet from top to bottom or more had what looked like if you mixed Algae and Antifreeze or something like that. 

When the craft landed in the snow at Bunny Flat on Mt. Shasta these memories were screened from me from when they happened in likely June of 1974 until after 9-11 probably around 2002 or 2003 on the new timeline (Timeline 2) I call it now.

On the first timeline most of humanity died within the first month of 9-11 which accidentally set off doomsday devices in nations like the U.S., Russia, China, Germany, England, France and Israel for sure and possibly India and Pakistan as well. This within a few months ended human intelligence on earth for some time.

By 5000 AD some civilization had returned to parts of Switzerland and France and Italy in the Alps to where people weren't as affected by bad nuclear radiation where they could think better once again. By  5000 AD it was more about like maybe 1500 in England or something like that during queen Elizabeth I's reign.

But, by 7028 when Ragna and Elohar came and first visited me in person at Bunny Flat, on MT. Shasta they came to June of 1974 just after my son was born.

I asked them at the time to take away these memories as I knew I couldn't handle them then and raise my son right. They had come to ask for my help in creating a 2nd timeline which I agreed to do where everything basically didn't die and where civilization didn't end almost permanently on earth the first time 9-11 happened.

So, they didn't give me these memories until the early 2000s when I would have been in my 50s. This allowed me to raise my son knowing there had been a UFO but not knowing as much as I did later.

I was also raising my two biological daughters and an adopted daughter too by the early 2000s. But, by then I was very stable in my life and had almost died myself in 1998 and 1999. So, I was prepared for these memories at this point because my illness had forced me to retire in 1998. 

Why am I sharing what I know with the world through my website?

Because I feel I owe the truth to the world so humans can survive better what I know about now. Many people now who have had actual UFO experiences tend to share what they know more after they are retired so it no longer affects their careers.

In this way they can help mankind survive the knowledge better by sharing what they know before they die.

No comments: