Sunday, January 30, 2022

Since 1st Omicron Variant is 3 to 4 times more contagious than Delta:

Now they are telling us that Omicron BA.2 is 1.5 times more contagious than that one?

If you start with Delta being a 1 in contagiousness then you say that Omicron is 3 to 4 times more contagious than Delta. Then you say that Omicron BA.2 is 1.5 times more contagious than the first Omicron Variant what does that mean?

Well it might mean that Omicron BA.2 is 6 times more contagious than the Delta Variants were if you do the math.

The other question here that I have found no answer to is: Can you get BA.2 after having had the first Omicron version?

If the answer is yes then that is a new problem people might be facing around the world too.

I talked to a gentleman in his early 40s yesterday who told me he had already had Covid twice. Because he is young he is still able to function and exercise and was out jogging with this dog on a leash when we spoke. I think younger people likely have had Covid many times and just either weren't tested or got sick enough to get tested so they wouldn't infect other people with it. This appears to be happening a lot I notice among people I know about or know personally. At present I know 10 to 20 people who have gotten Covid at least once and only know 2 people that have died from it so far. 

No comments: