Thursday, January 27, 2022

Be Kind enough to yourself so you can stay sane through all of this

Though it is useful to be kind to others, especially during these times it is useful to be kind to yourselves as well.

I noticed that I was feeling a little "Foggy" this week. But, because I understand a lot about counseling and psychology I know what I'm dealing with which is staying home and not traveling like I usually do.

And I stopped traveling this last fall when Delta was killing everyone so much and then when Omicron hit and the fact that it is about 3 times or more as contagious as the Delta I pulled back even more. And now I'm hearing that the Omicron BA.2 which half the Omicron cases in Denmark now are is even more contagious than the first version of Omicron I'm concerned about the whole world regarding this level of contagion.

So, understand your own psychology in all of this. I know it isn't easy but if you want to become one of the survivors out the other end of all of this you have to do "Whatever it takes" or you will not be one of the survivors (whenever that is).

Omicron appears to be more and more like a cold or flu that can hang out in various human organs for a long time (everything from your brain to your heart to your liver or even in your sexual organs) especially if you are a man.

This is not good news, because if it doesn't kill you the first time you get it it might the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 10th time you do.

It's also troubling that Covid is sterilizing some men too when they get it or even just are tested positive with no symptoms at all.

The last statement is theoretical on my part and not scientifically proven sufficiently yet for me to state this as a scientific fact.

However, the part about Covid Sterilizing some men is true. They can't make babies but they can still have sex. 

No comments: