Thursday, January 27, 2022

Everyone on earth has had to change their behavior significantly since early 2020

Or else they might be dead now, (especially if they were over 45 years old when this all began).

For me, the best preparation for Covid adaptations was surviving the 1950s the 1960s and the 1970s.

Why?

Because those times were insane too.

It's not that the 80s and the 90s weren't insane too it's that they were insane in an entirely different way than the 1950s through the 1970s.

But, what I learned from my parents and grandparents about surviving the Great Depression and World War II and the Korean War. And what I learned from those in my generation who actually survived the Viet Nam War and then the 1970s was very useful in surviving the Era of Covid.

I think in some ways it was more useful to grow up more Blue collar like I did in Seattle and California (California after I was 4 years old in San Diego and Los Angeles County until I was 21 years old.)

Why was it more useful to grow up blue collar during those times?

Because I saw many more people die than those raised more Upper class and I saw many more "Crazy people" from the Great Depression and World War II and also what the Viet Nam War did to many men and some women during those times too.

Learning to take care of yourselves around really crazy people with PTSD is part of what people need to understand now.

Simply because, Many people have been pretty much driven insane in their lives by having to do whatever they have had to do to survive Covid.

And much of this same kind of insanity in people I also saw caused by the Great Depression and World War II in people.

Once you learn how to survive really crazy PTSD people, and what to do to survive them you can survive pretty much anything in your life.

And now we are dealing with Veterans who are anti-vaxers who have serious PTSD.

It's not that they are entirely wrong worrying about Vaccines like they do. It's that many of these people are dangerous because they are veterans with PTSD and unable to make good decisions so they might start another civil war because of their mental health issues of making bad decisions because of their serious PTSD.

So, one of the most important things to learn is how to talk to people who are basically crazy with Military or medical PTSD in their lives (Medical PTSD just means that some operation or procedure has made them a little OFF temporarily or permanently).

So, it doesn't matter whether the problem someone is having is temporary or permanent. You have to find a way to survive with these kinds of people on the streets of the U.S.

Because if you cannot figure out how to survive them then you are gone and that's all she wrote.

I personally try to avoid dealing with people who have serious PTSD at this point in my life. This is how I survive my 70s now.

As a younger man I might have tried to counsel some of them that I saw were salvageable. But, now the best I can do is mostly to write here about it and let younger people do the counseling now.

 

No comments: